Note: Please MUTE the monitor in case of loud noise. Press the Left and right arrow keys
Power source: DC-12V, Son NP-F batteries. (Battery and DC Charger not included)
- 5.7 inch IPS screen.Ultra light weight.Perfect size for gimbal and handheld stablizers.1920X1080 Native Resolutions.460nits brightness,1400:1 contrast. Wide viewing angels. 16.7M(8bit) color display support 4K HDMI signal input.Clear and sharp focus monitors
- Built-in DC-8V power output, you can draw the power from monitor to DSLR or Mirrorless camera via dummy battery seperately. Specially designed tilt arms, easy to twist and adjust the best view position increasing your better experience on your shooting and fielding
- Advanced features with Histogram, Zebra exposure, Camera Mode, Image Flip, Check field etc. Provide the much professional assistance on your shooting
- Multi-Function Signal input and output. Build-in HDMI Input Port, Build-in 3.5mm Earphone jack.
- We cover 1 year warranty. If there is any quality fails, please contact us for free new replacement or refund
|Output||8V DC out Power your DSLR ,3.5mm Earphone||8V DC out Power yourDSLR ,3.5mm Earphone 4K HDMI||8V DC out Power yourDSLR ,3.5mm Earphone 4K HDMI|
|Battery Plate||SONY-NP||Sony-NP and Canon LP-E6 ||Sony-NP and Canon LP-E6 |
|Mirco HDMI Cable||√||√||√|
1.Power out DC 8V to power camera
with a separately available DC coupler
3.Focus Assist (Red, Green, Blue three colors optional highlight over parts of the image in focus
4.Image Flip (H, V, H/V)
7.Zebra Exposure (1-100IRE adjustable)
8.Color Temperature Adjustment
10.Camera Mode(DSLR Scale)
11.Anamorphic de-squeeze (1.3X, 2.0X, 2.0X MAG)
12.Nine Grid (Zoom one of the images to realize the full screen) (Nonsupport in 4K input)
13.Zoom (4X, 9X, 16X) (Nonsupport in 4K input)
14.Aspect Ratio (Nonsupport in 4K input)
15.Safe Frames (80%, 85%, 90%, 93%, 96%, 2.35:1)
16.Pixel to Pixel (Nonsupport in 4K input)
17.Ratio Marker (4:3, 13:9, 14:9, 15:9, 16:9, 1.85:1, 2.35:1) 18.Zoom All (Nonsupport in 4K input)
18.Marker Color (Red, Green, Blue, White, Black)
19.U/D Zoom (Nonsupport in 4K input)
20.Check Field (Red, Green, Blue, Mono)
21.L/R Zoom (Nonsupport in 4K input)
Viewing Angle: 80°/80°
(L/R) 80°/80° (U/D)
HDMI Input/ Output Support Format
1080p (60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25/24/24sF/23.98/ 23.98sF)
4K UHD 3840×2160p
(30/29.97/25/24/23.98Hz), DCI 4K 4096×2160p (24Hz)
Download user manual:Andycine A6 user manual
1. We accept PayPal only.
2. All major credit cards are accepted through secure payment processor PayPal.
3. Payment must be received within 7 business days of auction closing.
4. We will ship to your address. Please make sure your address is correct before you pay.
2. We Ship to worldwide.If you can't place the order in your country, please contact us to help you buy it sucessfully.
3. Items will be shipped within 2 business day on payment received.
1. All our products are new. 1 Years Warranty. Buy with confidence！
2. If you are not satisfied when you receive your item, please return it within 30 days for a replacement or money back. Please contact me before you return it.
3. Shipping & handling charges are non-refundable. Buyer is responsible for all return shipping cost.Prepaid return labels are only provided to customers that have received an incorrect or damaged item.
4. Item must be returned in condition received (Tags & Packaging).
1. All messages will be answered within 1 business day. If you do not receive our reply, please kindly re-sent your message and we will reply to you as soon as possible.
2. We do all that is within our powers to provide excellent customer service to all our buyers. If you think there is a reason to leave negative or neutral feedback, please contact us for assistance and we will do our best to resolve the problem as soon as possible.
- Brightness Histogram:
- The Brightness Histogram is a quantitative tool to check the picture brightness.The feature shows the distribution of brightness in an image as graph of brightness along the horizontal axis (Left:Dark, Right:Bright)and a stack of the number of pixels at each level of brightness along the vertical axis.
- Embedded Audio Monitoring:
- The Audio Level Meters provide numerical indicators and headroom levels. It can generate accurate audio level displays to prevent errors during monitoring. The audio meter is green, and will turn yellow when exceeds -20dB, and turn red when exceeds -9dB.
- Peaking Focus Assist:
- The Peaking Filter is used to aid the camera operator in obtaining the sharpest possible picture. When activated, the internal processor will display a colored highlight on the screen where sharp edges appear. You can switch the putline color between red, green, blue according to different tone of the subject.
- False Color:
- The False Color filter is used to aid in the setting of camera exposure. As the camera Iris is adjusted, elements of the image will change color based on the luminance or brightness values. This enables proper exposure to be achieved without the use of costly, complicated external test equipment.
- Exposure (zebras):
- The Exposure is used to assist in exposure adjustment in the mode of Zebra Pattern. It is considered overexposed and displays the moving warning lines onto the over exposed areas. 1-100IRE adjustable.
- Check Field:
- Check Field is an assistant function to adjust camera color settings. Under the check field mode, you can use red, green, blue or mono pixels to generate the image, because hue and saturation can be adjusted more quickly and accurately in this environment.
- Zoom In (4X, 9X, 16X):
- Image magnification is HD signal in any part, an amplification for high quality close-up.
- Anamorphic Mode (1.3x, 2.0x, 2.0x mag, User):
- You can choose 1.3x, 2.0x, 2.0x mag, User-defined adjustment: 1.20x~2.00x. Built-in selection of no squeeze, 1.3× or 2.0× allows you to use anamorphic lenses or adapters and see the image unsqueezed, even if your camera does not de-squeeze in camera. A 2.0× mag mode, magnifies the center of your image so you can check the focus of your scaled image.
- Image Flip:
- The Horizontal,Vertical and Hor&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;Ver of the image around flip.
- Nine Grid:
- Zoom one of the images to realize the full screen. You can switch the Mark color between Red, Green, Blue, White, Black according to different tone of the subject.
- Pixel to Pixel:
- Enable the filmmaker to check the image from the 1:1 signal source without scaling.This feature is essential for capturing optimum detail.
- Center Marker &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; Safe Marker:
- Safe Mark for View Finding and Composition (80%, 85%, 90%, 93%, 96%, 2.35:1). You can switch the Mark color between Red, Green, Blue, White and Black according to different tone of the subject.
- Ratio Marker:
- (4:3, 13:9, 14:9, 15:9, 16:9, 1.85:1, 2.35:1). Frame blanking zone includes 6 Levels, from 0-6 (Transparent to Black). You can switch the Mark color between red, green, blue, white and black according to different tone of the subject.
- DISPLAY SPEC.:
- Screen Size: 5.7,Resolution: 1920x1080 pixels ,Pixel Pitch: 0.0639 (H) x 0.0213 (W) mm ,Aspect Ratio: 16:9 ,Brightness: 500cd/m² ,Contrast Ratio: 1000:1,Viewing Angle: 80°/80°(L/R) 80°/80°(U/D)
- INPUT/ OUTPUT:
- Input: 1 X 4K HDMI ,Output: 1X 4K HDMI, DC Output ,Audio: 3.5mm Stereo Headphone,HDMI Input/ Output Support Format: 480i/576i/480p/576p; 1080i (60/59.94/50); 720p (60/59.94/50/30/29/25/24/23.98); 1080p (60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25/24/24sF/23.98/ 23.98sF); 4K UHD 3840×2160p (30/29.97/25/24/23.98Hz), 4096×2160p (24Hz)
- Input Voltage: DC7～24V,Consumption: ≤9W,Connector: DC ,Working Temperature: -20°C~55°C,Storage Temperature: -30°C~65°C ,Install Way: One removable ¼-20 thread points,Unit Size: 142Lx87.2Hx27.5D (mm) ,Unit Weight: 175g,Unit Weight: 175g,Compatible Battery: Sony F970,,(Note battery not include, need purchase sperate)
Inspired by your views
ANDYCINE X7S 7inch Ultra Brightness Screen Camera Field Monitor with HDMI/SDI Rugged CNC Aluminum Housing Monitor ￡369.00 now ￡329.99 piece11%OFF
ANDCYINE X7 7Inch Ultra Brightness Camera Video Monitor 4K HDMI Camera Field Monitor for Sony,Canon,Panasonic,Fuji DSLR ￡299.00 now ￡269.99 piece10%OFF
WIMAXIT M1331C 1920x1080P IPS HDR Portable USB-C Ultra Thin Build in Speaker Dual HDMI Input Gaming Monitor for Laptop,Cellphones ￡199.00 now ￡168.99 piece15%OFF
WIMAXIT M1560S Portable HDR Monitor, 16:9 Display Monitor for Xbox/Raspberry PI /PS3/PS4/Switch/PC ￡219.99 now ￡149.99 piece32%OFF
WIMAXIT M1330CT2 Portable Monitor Ultrathin IPS Touchscreen HDMI Gaming Monitor for PS4/Laptop/Switch/Xbox ￡299.99 now ￡199.99 piece33%OFF
ANDYCINE A6 Plus 5.5inch Touchscreen 4K HDMI Camera Field Monitor with waveform/vector scope/3D LUT ￡259.99 now ￡199.00 piece23%OFF
Andycine A6 Lite + Storage Case, 5" IPS Full HD IPS 1920x1080 DSLR Video Peaking Focus Assist Camera Field Monitor ￡189.99 now ￡139.00 piece27%OFF
ANDYCINE T7 7 Inch Camera Feild Monitor,Full HD 4K HDMI Aluminum Housing Monitor for DSLR Camera ￡179.99 now ￡159.99 piece11%OFF
- Andycine Monitor
- Camera Accessories
- Wimaxit Monitor
- Track Order
Your cart is currently empty.